Friday, October 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well, it's official and it's been a long time coming.

http://www.bryanfinch.com/ is no longer the boring and drab website that it was.  That domain will now (and for the foreseeable future) bring you to this boring and drab blog you are currently viewing. : )


I've wanted to update, redo, throw-out, throw-up, regurgitate, start over my website for a long time and this is the first step in the process of doing such.

Expect some changes to the layout and design to the blog/my new home as I experiment with what I want to make it look like.  Think of it as me trying out paint samples on a wall in your house.  Not such much your house but the interwebs.  And not really so much paint samples as much as pixels and CMYK values.

You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment