Thursday, May 24, 2012

Need Job


Well, things haven't gotten that bad yet but being without a job for close to three weeks starts to mess with you. The company I worked for finally closed their doors due to years of incompetent business practices and mismanagement from the corporate level.

I was so busy trying to wrap things up at that place and searching for a new job that I haven't really had time to post anything new in here. I have been fairly busy though. 2 weeks ago I completed a pretty large project that I can't post of here yet. Actually, I did post the first part of the project on here but was asked to take it down until a later date. So be on the look out for that. I've got a couple other irons on the fire that I will be posting in the next day or so.

In the mean time, be on the look out for a job for a guy qualified to do nothing but make pretty pictures.

It's in your hands now. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment